Dana Corporation
www.dana.com Maumee, OH 5000+ Employees

The people are the best part of the company

Information Technology (Current Employee)
Reading, PA

I have been working at Dana Corporation

ProsThe people are what makes Dana strong. The compensation has been within market ranges and opportunities for growth are possible for those who try to excel.

ConsSenior Management and current and past CEO's during the past 5 years have been horrible. Never have I seen such a greedy attempt to build a golden parachute and jump ship. Until this corruption is rooted out Dana will never return to the profitable state it can achieve. In this current economy Senior managment should be totally on a performance based compensation and not able to negotiate the multi-million guaranteed salalries. Never have I seen such a morally bankrupt management structure, they should be ashamed.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead by example. Stop draining the company dry and eliminate the wasteful "entitled" benefits you are collecting. Try supporting your family using current employee level benefits. If you truly want to see Dana succeed, eliminate the waste and clean house in the high levels of management. Way to many cheifs and not enough indians.

Back in the black

Business Development Analyst (Former Employee)
Maumee, OH

I worked at Dana Corporation

Pros: The new leadership team is strong and very proactive. The outlined corporate strategy is clear and it should return financial stability back to the company.… Cons: The work can be repetitive and many simple tasks are complete manually. Navigating Dana's matrix structure can be confusing and the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to clarify the corporate strategy to employees. Stress the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Toledo, OH

I worked at Dana Corporation

Pros: Laid back, supportive mid-level management, fair salaries for the area Cons: Lack of stability in upper management - 3 CEOs in… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the way the automotive industry is changing and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dana Corporation.

Worked for Dana Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dana Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dana Corporation CEO Roger J. Wood. All reviews posted anonymously by Dana Corporation employees.