Danaher

www.danaher.com

The time spent at Danaher was stressful and dissatisfying and a waste of my professional experience.

Management (Former Employee)

ProsDespite the internal problems and poor management, there are some good, hard-working people who work for Danaher. I have maintained relationships with many of my former co-workers.

ConsMicro-managing
Useless reporting (Danaher is very matrix-driven without focusing on the results at all.)
No work/life balance
Poor management
Questionable practices
Unfair discipline among employees
No emphasis on diversity

Advice to Senior ManagementYou cannot build a successful business when there is a crack in the foundation. Danaher is inherently flawed and it starts with the executive team and trickles down. There is such a huge focus on profit while sacrificing and ignoring the needs of the people. Human capital is the greatest resources any company could have.

Danaher offers a good benefit package.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Danaher has about 45 divisions and is fairly well diversified.… Cons: Danaher, it seems, has little use for associates over 50.… More

Good 'short term' learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Danaher

Pros: This is the most extreme management culture you are likely to… Cons: Upper management are selected as ' insecure over achievers, moved away from their families and pitched against employees. Don't believe you are dealing with balanced… Advice to Senior Management: I hope it is worth all the misery that is caused, or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!