Danaher

www.danaher.com
  www.danaher.com
There are newer employer reviews for Danaher

The time spent at Danaher was stressful and dissatisfying and a waste of my professional experience.

Former Employee - Management
Former Employee - Management

I worked at Danaher

Pros

Despite the internal problems and poor management, there are some good, hard-working people who work for Danaher. I have maintained relationships with many of my former co-workers.

Cons

Micro-managing
Useless reporting (Danaher is very matrix-driven without focusing on the results at all.)
No work/life balance
Poor management
Questionable practices
Unfair discipline among employees
No emphasis on diversity

You cannot build a successful business when there is a crack in the foundation. Danaher is inherently flawed and it starts with the executive team and trickles down. There is such a huge focus on profit while sacrificing and ignoring the needs of the people. Human capital is the greatest resources any company could have.

138 Other Employee Reviews for Danaher (View Most Recent)

Danaher offers a good benefit package.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Danaher

Pros

Danaher has about 45 divisions and is fairly well diversified. It's a fair company to work for. Very good benefits.

Cons

Danaher, it seems, has little use for associates over 50. They prefer younger associates in management positions.

Good 'short term' learning experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Danaher

Pros

This is the most extreme management culture you are likely to encounter. Learn fast, take the money while it lasts and get out.

Cons

Upper management are selected as ' insecure over achievers, moved away from their families and pitched against employees. Don't believe you are dealing with balanced people, they have no interest in/respect for employees and are tied to Danaher via massive stock options.
    If you reject the culture imposed on you, you will be paid to leave ie. you boss will sacrifice you - there is a separate corporate budget for redundancies that doesn't effect your companies bottom line!

I hope it is worth all the misery that is caused, or is it just that if you didn't do it, someone else would.

There are newer employer reviews for Danaher