Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Fast paced work with high expectations, no room for mistakes, and no recognition.

Radford, VA

ProsGood experience early in your career. Great lean manufacturing practices. Ability to impact business from the beginning, great resume builder.

ConsEvery person is responsible for at least one and a half jobs. The expectations are unrealistic. No training. No work life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotions from within should be from the entire business not just from a pool of MBA's. More communication across Danaher businesses.

favorable experience

Richmond, VA

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: There are always opportunity for growth Cons: The is very limited work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Intense

Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Learning opportunities in an intnse bottom line fixated company Cons: The culure is maximizing Op Inc everything else is secondary.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.