Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

How to ruin a great company, ChemTreat, in three easy lessons

District Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsName recognition and decent health benefits

ConsThe support staff has been treated like slaves. Despite meeting targets, ChemTreat refused to give the average employee a raise. Desention amongst the lower managers and their staff runs high. People are in positions of higher management without the necessary education that most companies typically require. The company was once a proud employee owned place of business that attracted the top talent in the field of water treatment. Why anyone would choose ChemTreat for their career is beyond me (except for the need for a paycheck).

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the basics. Remember what made ChemTreat great. Give the salesman the power to make business decisions for their territories. You are paying people of real profitability. Stop making up your own profit numbers and looking for ways to cut bonuses.

Professionals: Avoid this company at all costs

(Former Employee)
    Fairport, NY

I worked at Danaher

Pros: Danaher is a global company and you gain some international exposure. There are very good and hard-working… Cons: This company consistently makes promises to clients they can't keep. It is a high pressure, thankless environment with many unsatisfied employees that are afraid… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect and professionalism. Word gets around. The worker bees know the clients so make an effort to actually implement… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Danaher just bought what "use to be" a great company, Beckman Coulter.

My Job, IT Seems, IS to Consistently Lie to Customers (Current Employee)
    Brea, CA

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: None to date. Complete downgrade compared to most companies. I guess… Cons: Weeks after the acquisition of Beckman Coulter, they announced an 8% reduction of all employees. Even departments that are already low on personnel are losing… Advice to Senior Management: It might be a good time to really start listening to employees that have true customer knowledge and stop depending on software to tell… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.