There are newer employer reviews for Danaher

For me, it was misery

I worked at Danaher

Pros

Good benefits, I will admit that. They are willing to invest in employee education.

Cons

It is a very fast paced, very corporate environment. It is one of the worst places I have ever worked. There is no such thing as a work life balance, and the management has no tolerance for such nonsense. I hope to never hear "best team wins", or "5-S your area" or any other acronym from the Toyota business model - or I will puke. There, I just did it thinking about it.

Stop with all of the negative feedback and endless meetings. I never got anywhere with a manager because he (always male) never wanted to hear a thing I had to say. Oh, and how about hiring a woman into management one day, and not at a lower rate than a comparable male employee would make? I was stunned to learn the person I replaced made 37% more than I did, with considerably less experience. The difference, other than my increase in experience and leadership? I am a woman.

reviews filtered by

Only apply in desperation

I have been working at Danaher

Pros

Exposure to complex financial transactions and work across various disciplines, although this is more of a requirement than an opportunity.

Cons

Senior management is completely oblivious to the day to day functioning of the departments. There is very little exchange of ideas up the management chain. There is absolutely no work-life balance. Management has either no time or desire to help advance the careers of the staff. It's like prison without the meals.

Very Positive, great growth if you do a good job and manage others well; best team wins

I have been working at Danaher

Pros

Stock out performs most all other companies in sector, best example of lean Mfg outside or Toyota (I actually think we do it better since we are not making simple cars!)

Cons

Step up to the plate, be able to embrace constant change and recreating standard work, people looking for a "comfortable, lay low" job dont belong here. Strong culture, on the bus, or get off.

Keep up the good work, I think we are getting too heavy into medical since 2006 though, lets diversify.

There are newer employer reviews for Danaher