Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

For me, it was misery

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits, I will admit that. They are willing to invest in employee education.

ConsIt is a very fast paced, very corporate environment. It is one of the worst places I have ever worked. There is no such thing as a work life balance, and the management has no tolerance for such nonsense. I hope to never hear "best team wins", or "5-S your area" or any other acronym from the Toyota business model - or I will puke. There, I just did it thinking about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop with all of the negative feedback and endless meetings. I never got anywhere with a manager because he (always male) never wanted to hear a thing I had to say. Oh, and how about hiring a woman into management one day, and not at a lower rate than a comparable male employee would make? I was stunned to learn the person I replaced made 37% more than I did, with considerably less experience. The difference, other than my increase in experience and leadership? I am a woman.

Only apply in desperation

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Exposure to complex financial transactions and work across various disciplines,… Cons: Senior management is completely oblivious to the day to day functioning of the departments. There is very little exchange of ideas up the management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very Positive, great growth if you do a good job and manage others well; best team wins

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Stock out performs most all other companies in sector, best example of lean Mfg outside… Cons: Step up to the plate, be able to embrace constant change and recreating standard work, people looking… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, I think we are getting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.