Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Great for stock owners, bad for career

Network Engineer (Former Employee)
Everett, WA

ProsVery smart peers. I worked with inventors and geniuses on a daily basis. I don't mean people who pretend to know alot, I am referring to people that have something to do with the invention of the Internet....that kind of smart. I miss this the most. At my current job, I'm the mentor. This is not a good thing.

Cons-Cheap base pay. Bottom of the ladder in the industry from a pay standpoint. They offered a very nice bump in pay when I turned in my resignation but it didn't come close to the new job offer.
-won't loosen purse strings and update infrastructure.
-too many managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep my stock steady.

Danaher has no plans for your future if your not in management position after the aquisition...

Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
    Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you like other people and departments taking credit for what you have accomplished, then Danaher is your kind of… Cons: Danaher is as shallow as an empty aquarium. Management has bonuses for their rudder and a map (DBS) to navigate a very small boat.… Advice to Senior Management: None! You know everthing for now but most of you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't ever be sick...and people are friendly, but not friends!

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Danaher full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot of autonomy, good salaries and bonuses Cons: Lack of management, no communication Advice to Senior Management: Don't penalize someone for being out sick. I missed two days in six months and was told that nobody ever misses work there. In fact,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.