Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Danaher has no plans for your future if your not in management position after the aquisition...

Quality Engineer (Former Employee)
Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIf you like other people and departments taking credit for what you have accomplished, then Danaher is your kind of place. New bosses about every year or so. They get fired and you have a new boss to train! Fun!

ConsDanaher is as shallow as an empty aquarium. Management has bonuses for their rudder and a map (DBS) to navigate a very small boat. Not everyone can get into this small boat and therefore most will perish to the un-employment line... Top-graded (fired) with-out any life preserver.

Individuals thinking about Danaher beware! Don't waste your experience or degree on Danaher. It is an inquisitional company and does not have time for your career! Please research beyond SEC filings’.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone! You know everthing for now but most of you will be top-graded! Ha!

Don't ever be sick...and people are friendly, but not friends!

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Danaher full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot of autonomy, good salaries and bonuses Cons: Lack of management, no communication Advice to Senior Management: Don't penalize someone for being out sick. I missed two days in six months and was told that nobody ever misses work there. In fact,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cut-throat, HR is very scientific, if you're not moving up better move out.

Product Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Danaher

Pros: Stock purchase program, some good co-workers if they are with… Cons: Reverence for MBAs and ability to grow professionally without being… Advice to Senior Management: Engage all employees in their professional development. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.