Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

The Bottom Line is ALL that matters.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSalary: That is how they get you. Remember that the grass is NOT always greener!
DBS: Danaher Business System. (Toyota Business System)
Employees that were working at the Danaher Business Unit prior to be acquired by Danaher.

ConsEngineering's time was spent on fixing the existing products. No R&D. No Marketing. No dedicated outside sales force. Manufacturing runs the show. Cut costs, cut costs, cut costs. The customer does not come first. Employees are assets to be used accordingly.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny advice in contrast to Manufacturing or Accounting's ideals will be disregarded or considered to be provided by someone who's opinion is useless.

Great for resume and lean, poor for quailty of life

Vice President Human Resources (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Strong lean tools, excellent place to learn Cons: Negative culture, blaming environment. Lost what made it special No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

By far the worst company to work for

(Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary is fairly decent buts thats about it. Cons: Work / Life Balance is horrible they expect you to work whenever they say but you unable to carry any time off over to the… Advice to Senior Management: Care more about your employees welfare then just what they can do for you.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.