Danaher
www.danaher.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Danaher delivers on its promises to associates & customers

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat focus on continuous improvement in a collegial, non-blaming environment. Great opportunities for career growth across the many companies Danaher owns. Wide variety of science, technology and environmental companies under the Danaher umbrella. Senior management is excellent. Lots of highly intelligent people in the company.

ConsSometimes the decentralized nature of the company means several operating companies are duplicating efforts. Like most publicly-traded companies there is an intense focus on meeting Wall Street's numbers each quarter.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the focus on keeping the unique culture that makes Danaher great.

Bottom line focused

District Manager (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I worked at Danaher for more than 5 years

Pros: Management is committed for better or worse to DBS. … Cons: Strong focus on quarterly results without much care for long… Advice to Senior Management: Benchmark long term performance against industry peers better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

How much productivity can they squeeze out of you?

Operations (Former Employee)
    Marengo, IL

I worked at Danaher full-time

Pros: Competitive salary, and decent 401k match and profit contribution after… Cons: As other reviews have pointed out, Danaher is interested only in the bottom-line. Work/life balance is not a concern for… Advice to Senior Management: Don't discuss incentive comp plan bonuses around non-management employees that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Danaher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Danaher CEO Larry Culp Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Danaher employees.