Danaher

www.danaher.com

Former Employee

Quality (Former Employee) Carlsbad, CA

ProsGood place to gain experience but I would not stay more than 3-5 years. Benefits are good. Salary ranges have not changed since the company started. Once you make it to a certain level, you never get another raise. It is almost impossible to get promoted. They might give you a new position but it's usually at the same salary.

ConsThey set goals that are unrealistic and unattainable. Part of the problem was because management has no idea how much time it takes to perform a job. My position required me to stay until 6-6:30pm every night, come in on weekends and to work on holidays, just to keep my head above water.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about work life balance. Have defined career paths to get to the next level. Provide in house training to enhance employee knowledge.

Potential varies on your manager, not your performance

Customer Service Leadership (Former Employee)

I worked at Danaher full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, additional opportunities, Lean, safe work environment Cons: Work never stops Goals are set so high, you are meant not to hit them Unless you are a "high potential" there is no… Advice to Senior Management: More career counseling and defined goals please. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor work/life balance - no sales culture

Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Danaher full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good compensation, good benefits, some good people. Cons: No work life balance. Profit is everything. Short sighted. Spreadsheet… Advice to Senior Management: Your sales force is your true customer. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!