Danaher

www.danaher.com

If You Live to Work, This is Your Place

Current Employee - General Manager
Current Employee - General Manager

Pros

Great opportunities if you're willing to sacrifice and work extremely hard. Will become a millionaire if you get in the equity program. Great business system and processes for most everything. If you can survive here, you can survive anywhere.

Cons

Processes aren't always followed. Quest for revenue growth leads to some questionable ethics and decisions. More politics than sr. leadership will admit to. No investment in facilities and work environment is poorly maintained. Not for everyone.

Deploy some capital in the facilities and give people a place to work they can take pride in. You are losing customer focus by being overly concerned with short term financial results.

Other reviews for Danaher

Learning the ropes.

Pros

The people I work with.

Cons

not at this time, may rewrite later

Decent but not outstanding.

Current Employee - Supply Chain
    Current Employee - Supply Chain

Pros

Good benefits and for the most part the culture is okay but it can be a bit demanding.

Cons

The plant equipment is aged and the office carpet, furniture, and flooring is pathetic. Our division is one of the largest cash flow generators for Danaher but you would never know it by the condition of our office and building. Also, when I was hired, outside ideas were welcome but now it is strictly all about DBS as the only way of running a business. I would probably not recommend this as a place to work.

Shake loose some of the cash and update the building.

There are newer employer reviews for Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!