Danaher

www.danaher.com

If You Live to Work, This is Your Place

General Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat opportunities if you're willing to sacrifice and work extremely hard. Will become a millionaire if you get in the equity program. Great business system and processes for most everything. If you can survive here, you can survive anywhere.

ConsProcesses aren't always followed. Quest for revenue growth leads to some questionable ethics and decisions. More politics than sr. leadership will admit to. No investment in facilities and work environment is poorly maintained. Not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementDeploy some capital in the facilities and give people a place to work they can take pride in. You are losing customer focus by being overly concerned with short term financial results.

Learning the ropes.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Danaher

Pros: The people I work with. Cons: not at this time, may rewrite later More

Decent but not outstanding.

Supply Chain (Current Employee)

I have been working at Danaher full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good benefits and for the most part the culture is… Cons: The plant equipment is aged and the office carpet, furniture, and flooring is pathetic. Our division is one of the largest cash flow generators… Advice to Senior Management: Shake loose some of the cash and update the building. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!