Danaher

www.danaher.com

Very hard work

Current Employee - Director  in  Everett, WA
Current Employee - Director in Everett, WA

Pros

Employees are provided opportunities to learn.

Cons

Internal candidates are often promoted, but with little monetary gain.

Innovation is stiffled by the arrogance of the senior management

Other reviews for Danaher

This is the worst company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Pros

I have met some good people here who I know I will have lasting friendships with. I have had the opportunity to acquire experience in a number of different aspects of my field and, in doing so, have gained very valuable insight to the kind of company and department in which I want to grow old and eventually retire from.....

Cons

....and Danaher ain't it. I have not even reached the two year mark of employment with this place and am already looking for a new job. My department is so stretched to the bare bones minimum and we are so overwhelmed with the volume of our workload, that we are having trouble focusing on what our priorities are and it is often the case where tasks and deadlines fall off our plates because our plates are way too full. In spite of this, there are no plans to add headcount. The leadership within our department is nonexistant. Yes, there is a manager, directors and a VP....yet no leadership and no one with a business plan to address the needs of the department.

Good employees are difficult to come by. You comment and wonder why retention is so low. Stop viewing us as expendable livestock! Yes your bottom line is important, but more important are the little people who help you acheive it. You can only take Lean Manufacturing so far before you're employees start looking elsewhere for a company who values them.

The worst place I ever worked

Current Employee - Senior R&D Manager
    Current Employee - Senior R&D Manager

Pros

Flexible on overtime for exempt employees
    Bennifits are good

Cons

very depressing place to work
    They sell products they know are deffective
    One day you walk on water, the next you are out the door. You stay afraid because you never know when it is coming.
    There is rampant descrimination and preferential treatment of employees.
    No one is ever promoted internally.
    They will have your repolacement in place the day after you leave.

I hope they find themselves out on the street with no prospects, get exactly the fear and hopelessness they have dealt out to so many.

There are newer employer reviews for Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!