Danaher

www.danaher.com

This is the worst company I have ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orange, CA

ProsI have met some good people here who I know I will have lasting friendships with. I have had the opportunity to acquire experience in a number of different aspects of my field and, in doing so, have gained very valuable insight to the kind of company and department in which I want to grow old and eventually retire from.....

Cons....and Danaher ain't it. I have not even reached the two year mark of employment with this place and am already looking for a new job. My department is so stretched to the bare bones minimum and we are so overwhelmed with the volume of our workload, that we are having trouble focusing on what our priorities are and it is often the case where tasks and deadlines fall off our plates because our plates are way too full. In spite of this, there are no plans to add headcount. The leadership within our department is nonexistant. Yes, there is a manager, directors and a VP....yet no leadership and no one with a business plan to address the needs of the department.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood employees are difficult to come by. You comment and wonder why retention is so low. Stop viewing us as expendable livestock! Yes your bottom line is important, but more important are the little people who help you acheive it. You can only take Lean Manufacturing so far before you're employees start looking elsewhere for a company who values them.

The worst place I ever worked

Senior R&D Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Danaher

Pros: Flexible on overtime for exempt employees Bennifits are good Cons: very depressing place to work They sell products they know are deffective One day you walk on water, the next you are out the door. You stay… Advice to Senior Management: I hope they find themselves out on the street with no prospects,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company...hard working

Manager (Former Employee) Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Danaher

Pros: The people that work there are the hardest working people. Cons: Too much of a numbers game. More concerned with… More

There are newer reviews on Danaher.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!