Dannon

www.dannon.com

The below review with the glowing accolades is obviously written by one of those in the "in crowd."

Marketing Department (Current Employee) White Plains, NY

ProsThere is a lot of talent within the walls of Dannon.

ConsHigh Management is very poor in most areas - communication, people skills, time management and following through on their initiatives in order to teach others.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou spent a fortune with a Leadership initiative and yet, the results remain rather disappointing. Few of your former Management Team members say hello to me when I pass them in the hallways and greet them with a nod or good morning - and despite working with one of them repeatedly for three years, he still does not know my name. That's even after the fueling at the leadership function you had. AFTER. I know this is banal and basic but there is obviously a "have" and "have not" division here at Dannon. If you are worth knowing, you are treated respectfully. If you are middle management and lower, you do not matter. The costly leadership agenda management was given last month was empowering to many but was not fulfilled once back in the Dannon office. In fact, when I asked many how it went? Responses were sheepish and did not reveal what it was they were hoping to train and instill upon the rest of us at Dannon. YOU are leaders? ACT and FOLLOW UP. No more CODE lingo just do it already! Life coaches should not be training you to act responABLE - you should be a natural at it if you are indeed the leader you are portraying yourself to be.
Also, management needs to stop booking multiple meetings at the same time and focus better on what is more important. I waited over half of a day for my appointment because someone was juggling his day to accommodate everyone else. That person is high management and needs to take control of his day because it really does trickle down. Great leaders are prompt and able to manage their time well.

Just closed out another excellent year.

I have been working at Dannon

Pros: We just grew over 10 % last year...the high water mark for thriving business right now is 2-3% growth. We paid great bonuses and… Cons: As you can see from the reviews, it's a very polarizing environment....for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Marketing Intern

Summer Marketing Intern (Current Employee) White Plains, NY

I have been working at Dannon as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: The culture and people are great. Almost everyone is willing to help you and will explain what needs to be done. You learn so much… Cons: Sometimes it's fast paced. Much of the direction comes from… Advice to Senior Management: Pretty good overall. Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dannon.

Worked for Dannon? Contribute to the Community!