Danske Bank

www.danskebank.com
  www.danskebank.com
There are newer employer reviews for Danske Bank

Fair Danish Investment bank but not more than fair

Former Employee - Assistant Analyst in Copenhagen (Denmark)
Former Employee - Assistant Analyst in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I worked at Danske Bank part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I recerived a fair salary for my position, and a nice pension. I worked fair hours and had good collegues and the general environment was friendly

Cons

People working there are generally less ambicious than in the international banks. There is a 'small bank' mentality. Bonus are not as high as international banks.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Danske Bank (View Most Recent)

communicator

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Linköping (Sweden)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Linköping (Sweden)

I have been working at Danske Bank part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everybody is very respectful and outgoing. Its never hard to ask for help and everybode is leading very balanced worklife.

Cons

Starting of at the bottom its hard to see clear future development for one self. If you want to adance you need to make that clear from start and really network.

Safe, easy going, but not for ambitious professionals. Rotation is very low.

I have been working at Danske Bank as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The Balance between professional and personal life is good. Relatively not big risk of losing job, if the economic situation is not getting worse and more people have to be fired.

Cons

Lack of competences, drive and commitment. Only selected teams or departments have what usually you would expect in UK or in western working culture. The rest is still living in the world "we are used to do like that all time time" instead asking the question " why"?

A new strategy, it has to go along with the implementation. "First strategy, then implementation" is wrong:) Communications is the weakest link both internally and externally. Lean is good, but TQM for service sector is also worth of consideration.

There are newer employer reviews for Danske Bank