Darcars
www.darcars.com Silver Spring, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

"You should be happy to have a job"

I have been working at Darcars

ProsMost Co-workers are friendly, Discount on repair work, many places to transfer to if wanted, Some understanding people working in management positions. Thats about it.

ConsHigh stress, Long hours, Pay, transfers without warning, heath insurance, help we needed, understaffed, way too much work without enough time to do it. You are expected to to give 1000% and you try to but you dont make what you should. On average your salary vs hours means you make about $8.00 an hour

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees a reason to want to work well, give them what they need to accomplish the goals you set forth, And help them when needed.

Amazing place to work

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Darcars full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The management really cares about people. It seems like they… Cons: The only negative to working here is wishing I started… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the amazing job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

working here was ok

Receptionist Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Darcars part-time

Pros: friendly co workers, it was ok working here Cons: manager was changing my schedule, way different from my schedule… More

There are newer reviews on Darcars.

Worked for Darcars? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darcars reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Darcars CEO John R. Darvish . All reviews posted anonymously by Darcars employees.