Darden
www.darden.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

Great experience as a server. Side work was a little excessive.

Server (Current Employee)
Plano, TX

ProsGood money, flexible hours, benefits available the first day you're hired, and great management.

ConsLong hours because of side work. I work at Seasons 52 and the side work was pretty extensive. The main reason there is so much side work is because they do not have bussers at our restaurant. That means that you have to polish wine glasses and/or silverware, do your main side work, and clean your tables. It usually takes you about an hour or two to leave once you've been cut.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevisit the idea of having bussers at Seasons 52. It will free up time for servers so that they can add to the experience of their guests and they would be working less overtime hours.

A very organized place to work

Server (Former Employee)
    Madison, WI

I worked at Darden part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are very good at training their employees and care… Cons: I can't think of any cons for working at Darden besides the fact that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Everything in the front of the house..

Server, Bartender, Host, Wine Host, Busser, Certified Trainer, (Current Employee)
    Meridian, MS

I have been working at Darden full-time for less than a year

Pros: They treat you like family and it is a great… Cons: No cons that i can think of.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Darden.

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Darden CEO Clarence Otis Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Darden employees.