Darden

www.darden.com

A wonderful place to work with lots of opportunity for advancement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA supportive management team and company design that really focuses on its employees stability and happiness on and off the job. You can tell a real care goes into making the work place like a second home.

ConsIn house management can seem a bit overwhelmed at times when on track to meet company quotas which trickles down to the waitstaff causing for a more stressful work environment. I think better care needs to go into choosing team leader who understand thoroughly the art of stress management.

Server

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Darden

Pros: -You can make a lot of money if you put… Cons: -None that aren't apparent in all server jobs. Advice to Senior Management: Good job More

Termination over back door policy

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Darden full-time for less than a year

Pros: Health benefits, 401K benefits, life insurance Cons: Managers are automatically fired if they leave back door open. But if the offense wasn't caught… Advice to Senior Management: It's a shame to have these policies without having any way to prove guilt or innocence. Unfortunately they've… More
There are newer reviews on Darden.

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!