Darden
www.darden.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

Working at Seasons 52

Server (Current Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsOrganized, well recognized restaurants so you will have a lot of clientele, good benefits and discounts, quality food and drinks, classy and respectable restaurant.

ConsPoor website for servers to switch shifts, can be very corporate and overly controlling, results driven culture can become stressful,

Advice to Senior ManagementMake training an on-going process as the detailed menu and drinks are a lot to take in in a week and a half of training. Ask for more feedback from servers to find solutions or at least get ideas to their problems. Most of the time they actually do want to help and provide creative solutions and not just follow orders like mindless drones.

Great College Job

Server (Former Employee)
    Tyler, TX

I worked at Darden full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great for college students, supportive of employees/flexible, opportunities to move up… Cons: Working with the public can be difficult at times, lowest… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to model the "best of the best/Hospitaliano" attitudes of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent company.

Host (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Darden part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For the most part it runs smooth. Good management Cons: Scheduling is extremely inconsistent. Underpaying employees. No re-evaluation. More
There are newer reviews on Darden.

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Darden CEO Clarence Otis Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Darden employees.