Darden
www.dardenrestaurants.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

A great place to make fast cash.

Server (Former Employee)
Hayward, CA

I worked at Darden

ProsA great place to work to make fast cash. Loved being able to go in broke and come home with $100-$150 a night. I loved the fact that server's didn't do sidework.

ConsWorking long and late hours, put a lot of strain on my back, and came home smelling like the kitchen.

Advice to Senior ManagementSplit shits are the worst thing ever invented; you spend your entire day at work. Please offer more incentives besides Olive Garden gift cards.

Good restaurant to work for

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at Darden

Pros: high volume so you are garunteed to have a decent number of… Cons: soup and salad pasta bowl Advice to Senior Management: god bless you. the restaurant business has horrible hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad college job

Waiter (Former Employee)
Lafayette, IN

I worked at Darden

Pros: Plenty of hours, pay was actually really good for the work… Cons: obviously being a high school and college job, alot of drama which could be entertaining at… Advice to Senior Management: You guys actually were some of the better managers I ever had. Friendly,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Darden.

Worked for Darden? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darden reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Darden CEO Clarence Otis Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Darden employees.