Darigold

www.darigold.com

Now That I'm Gone - Darigold Looks Even Worse

Chief Financial Officer Group of Employees (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsCan't think of many. It is a very cool office building but it is my understanding it was the last management team that made the decision. Can't see this group of management or the board of directors agreeing to something this nice ever again. I sure hope the lease is very long for the remaining and future employees. It is in a very bad neighborhood.

ConsCulture, culture, culture. We actually had meetings about how some posts on Glassdoor were bad for the company and employees were encouraged to write positive comments on the website. It is rumored that many of the very positive posts about Darigold were written by the higher ups in IT.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've been gone from the company for about 4 months and looking back I tried to make the best of Darigold but I was lying to myself. It is DEFINITELY the WORST place I've ever worked. I worked in the CFO's group (Finance/IT/Treasury) and it was the most juvenile environment you can ever image. The leader of IT is a yes man. The new leader of Finance tells the CFO everything and is willing to do anything to impress him. The CFO knows the words to say but his actions are he wants to be loved. Avoids conflict and allows peers and his team to functions very poorly. The group is what I image the work environment to be for my grandfather but worse in that there is a lot of words of how they are developing employees and improving the profitability of the company but there is no intention to accomplish this. Now that I'm away all I can say is you make my current work environment look AWESOME. Must give some thanks for that as I will always have Darigold as a reference of how bad it can be and be thankful for my current job.

Dari but not Gold

Manufacturing (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Darigold full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Beni, good 401K plan and match , Pay Cons: HR from hell. Combative. Not Trust. No Team work. Always watching your back. No reword for hard work or… Advice to Senior Management: Develop management systems. Encourage working smarter not harder. Review roles and responsibilities of HR and make sure they represent the employees and not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Milk doesn't always do a body good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Darigold full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good 401K. Ability to work at my own pace and make my… Cons: There isn't much room for growth and if there is, it's a very slow process. People are nice but on the surface. I don't know… Advice to Senior Management: Realize this isn't 1980 and start making some changes to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Darigold.

Worked for Darigold? Contribute to the Community!