Darling International
www.darlingii.com Irving, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Poster child for IT 'Worst Practices'

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Darling International

ProsGreat environment. Lunch is provided with healthy options. Cubes are spacious and private enough. People are fairly friendly. Irving location is convenient.

ConsCTO is all about buzzwords but does not know the technology well enough to apply it correctly. Database is a disaster! They do not have anyone on site who has DBA training. The database was developed by non-professionals. When poor coding standards were pointed out (with documentation), management responded negatively and personally.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're growing fast but your foundation is sand. If you do not hire professionals and LISTEN to them and ACT on their concerns, your system will fail.

Darling Inc

Programmer (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Darling International

Pros: *Darling is a company that is growing very fast and they are… Cons: *You get paid 1 time a month *Not sure the IT Department, specifically the… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent experience. Best company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Darling International

Pros: Great work life balance. Excellent people. Cons: There are no cons to the company. Keep up… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Darling International.

Worked for Darling International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Darling International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Darling International CEO Randall C. Stuewe. All reviews posted anonymously by Darling International employees.