Dart Transit Trucking
www.dartadvantage.com Saint Paul, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Senior Pricing Analyst

Senior Pricing Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWe were given the freedom to do our jobs. We were a results driven company. We had great customer contact, which helped provide us loads when we needed them.

ConsSometimes the hours got a little long if we had to finish a project or bid that was on a time deadline. Other than that this family owned company was great to work for. It's people were it largest asset.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and open working environment.

Great internship overall

Intern (Current Employee)
Lancaster, TX

I have been working at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay for a college student. 6 weeks of training… Cons: Some drivers are pretty awful to deal with. Some days… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NIce co-workers and enviroment but poor pay and managers

Administrative (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company is family-owned and has that feel to it. The people working there are generally very nice and… Cons: There is little room for advancement. Employees there 10+ years are not valued. They would rather hire… Advice to Senior Management: Spend less time worrying about how much $ you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dart Transit Trucking.

Worked for Dart Transit Trucking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dart Transit Trucking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dart Transit Trucking CEO David Oren. All reviews posted anonymously by Dart Transit Trucking employees.