Dart Transit Trucking
www.dartadvantage.com Saint Paul, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Its agood place to haul freight, there is plenty of it.

Owner Operator (Former Employee)
Egan (China)

Pros95% drop and hook,always seem to have good freight. They did try their hardest to get you home when you requested it. If a consignee held you up too long dispatch did what they could to get you movin again, always payed detention. I would put my truck back on with them.

ConsSome of the snot nosed brats in dispatch have never sat in a truck let alone try to make a living in one, then they try to tell you how to run your truck, but thats only a few and they may be gone by now. When in a lease purchase they give you just enough miles to pay your bills with them but you gotta run way hard to pay your bills at home. Wouldnt recamend a lease/purchase with anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on getting retired drivers in dispatch that know something and have a personality. Oh and how about a bigger lot in Eagan to park or move your trailer shop so there is room to park inservice trls. it gets a bit cramped in there to say the least.

Senior Pricing Analyst

Senior Pricing Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: We were given the freedom to do our jobs. We were a results driven… Cons: Sometimes the hours got a little long if we had to finish a project or bid that was on a time… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and open working environment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great internship overall

Intern (Current Employee)
    Lancaster, TX

I have been working at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay for a college student. 6 weeks of training… Cons: Some drivers are pretty awful to deal with. Some days… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dart Transit Trucking.

Worked for Dart Transit Trucking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dart Transit Trucking reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dart Transit Trucking CEO David Oren. All reviews posted anonymously by Dart Transit Trucking employees.