Dart Transit Trucking

www.dartadvantage.com
  www.dartadvantage.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dart Transit Trucking

Its agood place to haul freight, there is plenty of it.

Former Employee - Owner Operator  in  Egan (China)
Former Employee - Owner Operator in Egan (China)

I worked at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for less than a year

Pros

95% drop and hook,always seem to have good freight. They did try their hardest to get you home when you requested it. If a consignee held you up too long dispatch did what they could to get you movin again, always payed detention. I would put my truck back on with them.

Cons

Some of the snot nosed brats in dispatch have never sat in a truck let alone try to make a living in one, then they try to tell you how to run your truck, but thats only a few and they may be gone by now. When in a lease purchase they give you just enough miles to pay your bills with them but you gotta run way hard to pay your bills at home. Wouldnt recamend a lease/purchase with anyone.

Focus on getting retired drivers in dispatch that know something and have a personality. Oh and how about a bigger lot in Eagan to park or move your trailer shop so there is room to park inservice trls. it gets a bit cramped in there to say the least.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Dart Transit Trucking (View Most Recent)

Senior Pricing Analyst

Former Employee - Senior Pricing Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Pricing Analyst

I worked at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

We were given the freedom to do our jobs. We were a results driven company. We had great customer contact, which helped provide us loads when we needed them.

Cons

Sometimes the hours got a little long if we had to finish a project or bid that was on a time deadline. Other than that this family owned company was great to work for. It's people were it largest asset.

Keep up the good work and open working environment.

Great internship overall

Current Employee - Intern  in  Lancaster, TX
    Current Employee - Intern in Lancaster, TX

I have been working at Dart Transit Trucking full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great pay for a college student. 6 weeks of training dealing with the entire company. Work very closely with a Mentor.

Cons

Some drivers are pretty awful to deal with. Some days are super slow as an intern as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Dart Transit Trucking

Worked for Dart Transit Trucking? Contribute to the Community!