Research assistant position at DHMC

Former Employee - Research Assistant  in  Hanover, NH
Former Employee - Research Assistant in Hanover, NH

I worked at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The environment is really good. The hospital has a lot of research facility and opportunities.

Cons

Location is in the middle of no where, especially hard to get there for students at Dartmouth without a car.

Other Reviews for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center

Teaching Assistant at Dartmouth College

Former Employee - Teaching Assistant  in  Hanover, NH
    Former Employee - Teaching Assistant in Hanover, NH

I worked at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Salary, good community and benefits

Cons

Location, cold weather, nothing much to do

DH has a great work culture!

Current Employee - Appointment Secretary  in  Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Appointment Secretary in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Nashua and I cannot say enough about this organization! The community and work culture here is exceptional. Friendly faces in every office and great communication. I enjoy reading our Weekly Reader. It keeps us all up to date on each other's department and what is going on at the headquarters. Employees are thorough in their work and I feel as if we always have each other's backs. Employees are rewarded for their hard work with WOW awards. I think this pushes employees to work hard. Also, patient satisfaction and patient-centered care is VERY important here. I believe this is the way every healthcare facility should be operated and I am appreciative that DH is patient-centered. There is definitely a "Culture of Caring" here are DH.

Also, we have a BRAND NEW building and it's beautiful. Plus, the hours here are very convenient.

Cons

After your yearly review, there is no monetary raise. You have to wait until the annual raise that is distributed throughout the entire organization. The annual percentage does not reflect the cost of living.

I think we should try to promote more from within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.

Worked for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!