Dassault Falcon Jet
www.dassaultfalcon.com Little Ferry, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's okay.

Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet

ProsOne of the very few options locally for Aviation/Engineering that pays well for the area.
Possibilties for cross training exists as often engineering is slightly undermanned.

ConsFrench management sometimes suffers from a culture barrier making it difficult for them to understand how American workers' values and goals differ from that of French workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementA stronger value should be placed upon keeping and rewarding loyal and experienced employees that are asked to work beyond thier "title" or "rank".

Not treated with the respect I deserved, low skill job

Design Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros: Easy work and relatively consistent, easy money. Drawing boxes in… Cons: Management is completely out of touch with what is happening. Favoritism is rampant, You need to be part of the club… Advice to Senior Management: None, they know what they should do to improve, they have just ignored the feedback.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good place for an engineer to work.

I have been working at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros: The benefits package is outstanding (at least until that becomes taxable income). While the pay is well below the industry average, it is… Cons: Job advancement opportunities for Americans are extremely limited. In order to advance in the company (or to have anyone in management listen to you)… Advice to Senior Management: Not necessary. The French management thinks all Americans are idiots, and therefore there is nothing we can say. It would not surprise me… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dassault Falcon Jet.

Worked for Dassault Falcon Jet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dassault Falcon Jet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dassault Falcon Jet CEO John Rosanvallon. All reviews posted anonymously by Dassault Falcon Jet employees.