There are newer employer reviews for Dassault Falcon Jet

Upper Management Out of Touch.

Former Employee - Supervisor in Little Ferry, NJ
Former Employee - Supervisor in Little Ferry, NJ

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits, vacations time adds up quickly 4 weeks after 10 years, some good people who really care, lunch and the office building is nice.

Cons

Pay scale needs work, too many people who are 8-5 people, Upper management out of touch. They don't understand how things get done as long as they do. Expect management employees to be 24/7/365.

Get more involved in how the Day to Day operations work and understand how things get done. Most of the upper management team doesn't know the employees names and it's not a large facility. They walk around so stressed out that they'll walk right by you without saying hello.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Dassault Falcon Jet (View Most Recent)

It's okay.

Former Employee - Designer in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Designer in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros

One of the very few options locally for Aviation/Engineering that pays well for the area.
    Possibilties for cross training exists as often engineering is slightly undermanned.

Cons

French management sometimes suffers from a culture barrier making it difficult for them to understand how American workers' values and goals differ from that of French workers.

A stronger value should be placed upon keeping and rewarding loyal and experienced employees that are asked to work beyond thier "title" or "rank".

Not treated with the respect I deserved, low skill job

Former Employee - Design Engineer in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Design Engineer in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros

Easy work and relatively consistent, easy money. Drawing boxes in Catia.

Cons

Management is completely out of touch with what is happening.
    Favoritism is rampant, You need to be part of the club to moved up to leadership positions
    I've heard that the engineering department was "cleaned up" so maybe it is better now.

None, they know what they should do to improve, they have just ignored the feedback. At least when I was there, I have heard that there have been some changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Dassault Falcon Jet