Dassault Falcon Jet

www.dassaultfalcon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dassault Falcon Jet

I died and went to heaven.

Current Employee - Aircraft Painter in Little Rock, AR
Current Employee - Aircraft Painter in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros

Fantastic benefits package. Overtime opportunities. Clean and safe environment. Opportunity to learn to speak French made available. Great paid holidays.

Cons

One of the main access routes to the facility goes through a rough part of town.

Tool control could be better.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Dassault Falcon Jet (View Most Recent)

Negative with poor management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros

There are none. The money is good, but the management and the GM are worthless. Couldn't run a company if their lives depended on it. They can't afford to buy us tools and equipment and fix the facilities, but they can spend money on state of the art High definition security cameras and painting floors. When people ask me about working here I tell them to look elsewhere because we are not treated like people, we are treated like slaves and are threatened with termination at every turn.

Cons

My above statement in the pro's section says it all. Again there are too many cons to list. Being treated like a second class citizen just because your brother is the Director of maintenance for a customer doesn't mean you can treat us like crap. Upper management do what they want with little or no concern about how it impacts those of us who work on the floor fixing aircraft.

Quit and go find a job you're good at. Especially the upper management running/ruining the company and forcing hard working and good technicians to look for work elsewhere.

Great place to start your career

Former Employee - Associate Mechanical Engineer in Little Rock, AR
    Former Employee - Associate Mechanical Engineer in Little Rock, AR

I worked at Dassault Falcon Jet

Pros

Great place to start your career. Get all of the training you can, and then migrate to Hawker (across the runway) for wage advancement.

Cons

Not much opportunity for salary advancement. There have been recent large scale layoffs. But the company seems to be stabilizing.

None.