Dassault Systemes
www.3ds.com Velizy-Villacoublay, France 5000+ Employees

Relaxed atmosphere, bad compensation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBeautiful new Boston HQ
Great People
Great Benefits
Relaxed Atmosphere
Open door policy with most executives

ConsTERRIBLE, UNSUPPORTIVE HR STAFF

Compensation varies across the brands - the guy sitting next to you doing the same job will earn significantly more because he is part of a different legal entity.

Awful compensation for the Boston area....negotiate strong up front because no matter how far up the ladder you go, HR will not support a bump in compensation.

Many of the SolidWorks people think they are better than the rest of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart paying your US employees appropriately.
Watch what the HR business partners are doing, they should not be running the show.
Tell the SolidWorks people in the US to stop crying (or leave) it is destroying the culture/morale.

Great company that values technical knowledge.

IT Architect (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Dassault Systemes full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most of the management team is knowledgeable about the products and are… Cons: With growth there is the challenge of integrating new people and companies. They… Advice to Senior Management: Need to work on how to fully integrate remote workers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A solid, forward thinking, company with great ideas for the future, but struggling to execute.

Software Manager (Current Employee)
    Waltham, MA

I have been working at Dassault Systemes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - Great Products - Great Customers - Progressive Attitude and Atmosphere - Well… Cons: - U.S. opportunity ceiling seems 'capped' at the border. - Communication between vision and execution… Advice to Senior Management: Establish a execution process and schedule you are willing to follow. It will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dassault Systemes.

Worked for Dassault Systemes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dassault Systemes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dassault Systemes CEO Bernard Charles. All reviews posted anonymously by Dassault Systemes employees.