There are newer employer reviews for DataArt
There are newer employer reviews for DataArt

See Most Recent

Helpful (1)

Nice company

  • Work/Life Balance
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Former Employee - Junior Software Developer in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Recommends

Pros

Rather big company with friendly employees.

Cons

Not very high salary comparing to the local market.

Advice to Management

Company does not care much of holding back good and experienced employees from leaving.

Other Employee Reviews for DataArt

  1. Sales

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook

    I have been working at DataArt full-time (More than a year)

    Pros

    Great people, Unique culture and truly supportive management team. Management is more interested in creating a great company, satisfying employees and clients and not into squeezing for profits. The company is growing very quick, added nearly 500 ppl to the company in the last 2 years. Great place to work and they invest in their employees. Probably the best company I have worked for, success is in your grasp without a need to be cut-throat.

    Cons

    Hard to figure out how the company works when you first start, they need a better on-boarding program.

    Advice to Management

    Keep doing what you are doing,


  2. One of the best places to work

    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Team Lead/Senior Dev
    Current Employee - Team Lead/Senior Dev
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook

    I have been working at DataArt full-time (More than 8 years)

    Pros

    There are many things in DA which are done right, and among them: 1) Flat management tree. You are not gonna have 5 managers sitting on your head, one is more than enough:) 2) Open culture. If you are "smart and get things done", you'll earn respect and responsibilities. 3) Internal education program sometimes can be of great help.

    Cons

    1) A lot (really, A LOT) depends on a project you'll be working on. Even though it's not a problem in 95% of cases, the remaining 5% can make your life truly miserable. On the other hand, every new project usually gives you a lot of new experience - new clients, new teams, new managerial styles. 2) Open space. In general, it could be a nice thing if served with "let's try to not disturb our dear colleagues" kind of attitude. Unfortunately, it's not how it works here. If a person from another corner has something to say, you'll hear it no matter what.

    DataArt Response

    May 6, 2015 – Corporate Governance

    Thanks for the response! It's very thoughtful and helpful. We hope it gives a good idea about DataArt's culture - it really depends on an individual if they enjoy working at DataArt.


There are newer employer reviews for DataArt
There are newer employer reviews for DataArt

See Most Recent

Work at DataArt? Share Your Experiences

DataArt

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.