DataSource

There are newer employer reviews for DataSource

Small subcontracting company

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst
Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at DataSource

Pros

Salary is very good for the work that I am doing. Benefits are decent, better now than when I started. Company did make a change in the benefits package because of the cost to help the employees out. 3 Weeks of vacation per year plus 3 personal days.

Cons

Since we are a subcontracting company I don't report directly to another Datasource employee on my job site. Leadership is in another state compared to where I work. Actual job I am doing was not well explained to me during the hiring process, this could be due to the subcontracting aspect of things.Unused accrued vacation is paid out down to a specific number of hours at the end of every year, other jobs I have had let you accumulate to a larger number of hours. Very limited education assistance, nearly pointless to pursuit.

I think they are doing a decent job considering the small size of the company. Be remotely situated away from your employee base makes communication difficult sometimes but I think leadership does put for a pretty good effort to keep us in the loop about what is going on.

1 Other Employee Reviews for DataSource (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for DataSource