DataSource
www.datasourceinc.com Greenbelt, MD

Small subcontracting company

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsSalary is very good for the work that I am doing. Benefits are decent, better now than when I started. Company did make a change in the benefits package because of the cost to help the employees out. 3 Weeks of vacation per year plus 3 personal days.

ConsSince we are a subcontracting company I don't report directly to another Datasource employee on my job site. Leadership is in another state compared to where I work. Actual job I am doing was not well explained to me during the hiring process, this could be due to the subcontracting aspect of things.Unused accrued vacation is paid out down to a specific number of hours at the end of every year, other jobs I have had let you accumulate to a larger number of hours. Very limited education assistance, nearly pointless to pursuit.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they are doing a decent job considering the small size of the company. Be remotely situated away from your employee base makes communication difficult sometimes but I think leadership does put for a pretty good effort to keep us in the loop about what is going on.

There are newer reviews on DataSource.

Worked for DataSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DataSource reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by DataSource employees.