Good, Fun Place to Work!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere, friendly people and being rewarded for working hard are definitely pros. I love coming into work to be surrounded by positive people, sales is hard- but worth it if the enviornment and pay is good! It is a sales job, which is described to you right up front - cold calling - but you are selling a good product that actually is successful. The enviornment is very laid back, I love wearing flip flops and shorts to work and being around relaxed people. It's nice to be able to play ping pong on breaks as well. If you work hard you will be successful!

Cons

It's hard work- definitely cold calling, but that is to be expected.

Advice to Management

Encourange and help employees a bit more.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Not what is sems

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun people to work with and fun insentives to keep you motivated.

Cons

Cold calling and poor health benefits. Also, the cold call list your given is not current which can lead you to call a forbidden client getting you in trouble but not your fault at all. High turn over rate! always firing people who does not perform good cold calling sales. At the same time they act like they have tons of opportunity to grow in the company.

Advice to Management

do research and find the business to not be call in the markets you assign to your employees.

Great job!!

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment is one that you can make a lot of money- if you want to work. I work very hard everyday & earned my spots on new market launches. I am read a few complaints on this site about how only a few people get all the launches but those are probably from people who didn't sell or didn't work hard. It is sales and you have to have goals to work towards. My managers have supported me and leave me alone to do my job. Lots of people get promoted into management....it's an option to grow other positions too My schedule is 7:00-4:00 Monday- Friday. It's awesome to have my evenings and weekends for myself. Benefits are ok. 401k match is really good Lots of free lunches, contests, etc Good commission plan and easy targets to hit

Cons

Workplace is a little too relax & distracting at times. Fellow employees that don't work hard can be a distraction and noisy. Training doesn't seem to be there after your first week.

Advice to Management

Make people do their jobs or get rid of them. Lots of dead weight in sales.