DataSphere Technologies
datasphere.com Bellevue, WA 150 to 499 Employees

A fun and at times equally frustrating place to work

Non-sales (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

Pros-Young, energetic workforce helps promote a fun atmosphere
-Casual attire
-Provided you can perform your job/hit your metrics/meet any set expectations, you can get away with a lot
-Fairly easy to transfer to a different department and possibly change the course of your own career
-Honestly met some of the most interesting, funny people here in my life.

Cons-Working with a lot of other 20-somethings also means "often loud and downright obnoxious workspaces"
-Most of the customer-facing/servicing positions are basically entry-level in terms of qualifications, work detail and pay, so you can get bored and demotivated quickly if you're truly skilled.
-Micromanagement is rampant; most departments require their employees to adhere to strict schedules
-Opportunities for advancement w/in specific departments is a bit limited. Most people "advance" by outright transferring to another department; otherwise, if you're interested in developing your career w/in a specific field or skill set, it might not happen there.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen the reins and treat everyone like adults. I've seen many talented employees stifled while less-deserving ones skate by for too long because the babysitting that masquerades as "managing" in some circles only serves to unnecessarily level the playing field.

Free lunches and the occasional party is cool and all, but I'd trade most if not all of that for more flex scheduling, less micromanagement, and other examples of trust being placed in us which can help mitigate any dissatisfaction in pay and instill more loyalty among the employees.

HORROR

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent co workers, good location. Cons: Entire company is an illusion designed to line the pockets… Advice to Senior Management: Quit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cold calling, high pressure telemarketing sales

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: - work/life balance - casual dress code - fun co-workers -free lunch once… Cons: - Product is very weak; there's a reason the ad packages are cheap; videos and ads are sloppily put together and placed on the news… Advice to Senior Management: - Hire managers with management and leadership qualities - HR needs to be identify candidates who have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DataSphere Technologies.

Worked for DataSphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

DataSphere Technologies – Why Work for Us?

About Us DataSphere is one of the fastest-growing hyperlocal marketing companies in the US. We help local businesses across the country raise their visibility, convert more customers, and gain a competitive edge… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DataSphere Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DataSphere Technologies CEO Satbir Khanuja . All reviews posted anonymously by DataSphere Technologies employees.