DataSphere Technologies

datasphere.com

Love this place!!

Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThis was my first sales job and I loved every minute of it. It was great to leave the long, weekend hours of my old job and join DataSphere. Working Monday-Friday from 7-4 was great.

The commissions structure is solid and rewarding. The sales are made in one month & immediately paid the next month by mid-month. It's very easy to earn good money much faster than other companies. Also, the majority of people hit goal & earn good commissions checks. As top sales person, I earned extra bonuses. Also, if you get a cancellation, you get to keep 40% of your commissions.

Markets and types of Customers aren't limited for you by management. It's great to find your own niche.

Lots of opportunities to advance your career. 100% of the sales managers have been promoted from the sales roles at datasphere. People also leave sales and going into other departments too.

Free company lunches, contests, tickets to Seahawks games, iPads, and more. President club was fun & in Vegas!!

ConsThe base salary is low... Very low. You definitely need to earn commission to survive. It also never goes up. No raises ever!!

Some managers aren't doing their job.... Not helping their new employees learn to sell. Manager roles seem pretty slack here.

Turnover feels high.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider giving raises or promotions with a sales role. Keep your hardworkers longer.

You can do better.

(Former Employee)

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's a job. Co-workers were nice. Can do well in… Cons: Sad attempts to prove respect for employees when there actually was none. Many a corner cut. A major focus on metrics and micromanagement. Felt more… Advice to Senior Management: If the job market wasn't so terrible, Datasphere would not survive. Show some real appreciation for the people that make your company successful. By that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Cold Call

Account Executive (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Relaxed work environment. Freedom to do what you think is best to get the job… Cons: No training for management to help account executives. Only a few great managers.… Advice to Senior Management: There should be an anonymous reviews for managers so they can be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DataSphere Technologies.

Worked for DataSphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!