Growing Company

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual, fun environment, good earning potential, time off benefits, work hard play hard mentality, good training program, and there is potential to have a raise within the first 5 months of employment. They promote within the company.

Cons

Can be high stress, if you don't meet goal.. don't expect anything but base salary (which isnt huge... and you are actually considered hourly.) Product itself still needs some work, but they are making improvements slowly.

Advice to Management

Train your managers a little better, and give them more support in order for their teams to succeed.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Do not work for this company

Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My co-workers are great! I don't think I would survive this place without them. We are all in the same boat with how much we dislike this place.

Cons

Where do I begin. The management is terrible and I would take the high scores on this site with a grain of salt. It is all about who the favorites are of upper management. How the raises work do not make any sense. If you are the number one performer for several quarters and make less than someone who has been with the company for one quarter, please tell me how that makes any sense??? I would not recommend this company to anyone. The turn over rate is really high and it is obvious they don't care about employees that bring value to their business.

Advice to Management

Consider teaching the department heads leadership skills

DataSphere Technologies Response

Jul 14, 2014 – HR

Thank you for the feedback. We’re disappointed to hear that your experience was not positive. We pride ourselves on rewarding employees with merit and bonuses based on individual performance. We ... More

ugh

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

no additional take home work

Cons

-high turn over, management only likes you when/if youre selling -didnt feel respected or valued -culture and work environment nonexistent.....virtually no off-sites or added perks to working here (every party we had was IN the office...cheap-o's) -the product is seriously lacking

Advice to Management

do something about the turn over rate....make people actually like working there and not just bare it because they are desperate for a job