DataSphere Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Love it!!!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work life balance, awesome training program,uncapped commission, positive and fun work environment,holidays off, really nice co workers

Cons

Really the only thing I can think of is during training they teach you a specific way of doing things and then you go out on the floor and you hear people who are really successful making sales doing the opposite of what they taught you in training. Slightly inconsistent.

Keep up the good vibes and positve attitudes.

86 Other Employee Reviews for DataSphere Technologies (View Most Recent)

great job to start a career in sales

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

uncapped commission. friendly environment full of great people to work with.

Cons

stale markets. management feels that hiring a massive amount of unqualified people is a good idea. they run through markets and bleed potentially great leads dry. as of 5/14 management has been telling sales floor one thing and going in a completely different direction. plenty of opportunity to move laterally in the company but rarely move up

qualify the people you hire. the sales managers are overwhelmed with so many new people that they lack the ability to help everyone who needs it including the vets who are the engines.

Do not work for this company

Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Ad Creation Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

My co-workers are great! I don't think I would survive this place without them. We are all in the same boat with how much we dislike this place.

Cons

Where do I begin. The management is terrible and I would take the high scores on this site with a grain of salt. It is all about who the favorites are of upper management. How the raises work do not make any sense. If you are the number one performer for several quarters and make less than someone who has been with the company for one quarter, please tell me how that makes any sense??? I would not recommend this company to anyone. The turn over rate is really high and it is obvious they don't care about employees that bring value to their business.

Consider teaching the department heads leadership skills

DataSphere Technologies Response

Jul 14, 2014HR

Thank you for the feedback. We’re disappointed to hear that your experience was not positive. We pride ourselves on rewarding employees with merit and bonuses based on individual performance. We ... More

There are newer employer reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Worked for DataSphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!