DataSphere Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for DataSphere Technologies

ugh

Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I worked at DataSphere Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

no additional take home work

Cons

-high turn over, management only likes you when/if youre selling
-didnt feel respected or valued
-culture and work environment nonexistent.....virtually no off-sites or added perks to working here (every party we had was IN the office...cheap-o's)
-the product is seriously lacking

do something about the turn over rate....make people actually like working there and not just bare it because they are desperate for a job

84 Other Employee Reviews for DataSphere Technologies (View Most Recent)

Love my job

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work-life balance
    Great coworkers
    Plenty of paid time off
    High Commission potential

Cons

Very low base salary
    Communication disconnect between departments, sales/ad creation department. I've lost a few sales due to their focus on how quickly they can finish a customers order instead of taking the time to work with the customer to make it right the first time.

The base pay is the lowest in the industry. It would be awesome if it was raised after your 1 year anniversary.

Boiler Room with prizes

Current Employee - Sales in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun environment. Fast paced and there are always sales dropping. Should meet some good people. The management from Washington had bright and intelligent sales minds. Easy one call sales so a shorter sales process. Good if you are in between jobs. Easy ramp up period for new hires.

Cons

Hired unqualified leadership. Those who didn't perform were ignored. You could go a day without a sale and you were looked down upon. Pay is low compared to the Washington location. Be ready for tons of change constantly. Very entry level sales. Tons of pressure that mounts up quickly. Do not call sales are abundant. Lots of cancels ...

Don't allow your potential stars to roam unattended. They will find work elsewhere.

DataSphere Technologies Response

Jul 2, 2014HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to offer a base salary plus an uncapped commission plan that rewards our Account Executives who meet or exceed their monthly sales quota. The majority of ... More

There are newer employer reviews for DataSphere Technologies