ON MY WAY OUT!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours are 7am -4pm or 6am -3pm get up early do your job and go home. The team is environment is the best. The sales is easy and not very stressful if you are experienced but if you are not you will struggle. When you make commission at least in my product I sold it was the best. If you manages to stay six months and have high talk time and hit quota another company will head hunt you right out of there with better pay and benefits.

Cons

Inconsistent policies making Senior AE is a joke. They keep changing the qualifications so lesser people make it. The pay is the lowest in the media & advertising industry and no one stays. There is an inexperienced operations person and most people in the position never worked the position in other companies to give a good outlook. The benefits are the worst and the company meetings are useless.

Advice to Management

Consistency, quality and experience in everything you do will make a huge difference in your culture and longevity. Wonder why you have not been on best places to work? Walk around the sales floor and ask!

Other Employee Reviews for DataSphere Technologies

Love my job

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work-life balance Great coworkers Plenty of paid time off High Commission potential

Cons

Very low base salary Communication disconnect between departments, sales/ad creation department. I've lost a few sales due to their focus on how quickly they can finish a customers order instead of taking the time to work with the customer to make it right the first time.

Advice to Management

The base pay is the lowest in the industry. It would be awesome if it was raised after your 1 year anniversary.

Boiler Room with prizes

Current Employee - Sales in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at DataSphere Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun environment. Fast paced and there are always sales dropping. Should meet some good people. The management from Washington had bright and intelligent sales minds. Easy one call sales so a shorter sales process. Good if you are in between jobs. Easy ramp up period for new hires.

Cons

Hired unqualified leadership. Those who didn't perform were ignored. You could go a day without a sale and you were looked down upon. Pay is low compared to the Washington location. Be ready for tons of change constantly. Very entry level sales. Tons of pressure that mounts up quickly. Do not call sales are abundant. Lots of cancels ...

Advice to Management

Don't allow your potential stars to roam unattended. They will find work elsewhere.

DataSphere Technologies Response

Jul 2, 2014 – HR

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to offer a base salary plus an uncapped commission plan that rewards our Account Executives who meet or exceed their monthly sales quota. The majority of ... More