DataStax

www.datastax.com
  www.datastax.com
There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

Powerful technology

I have been working at DataStax full-time for less than a year

Pros

Technology is among the best in niche areas.

Cons

Lack of company culture + vision.

Value all employees.

48 Other Employee Reviews for DataStax (View Most Recent)

Smartest and most Innovative team I have ever worked with

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at DataStax full-time for more than a year

Pros

DataStax really values employees. They treat them with respect, value contributions and nurture potential. I look forward to my day at the office. My peers are smart, motivated, innovative people who enjoy their time in the office which in turn only makes my day at the office even that much more enjoyable.

Cons

We are growing super fast which can sometimes result in hires that are not a cultural fit; sometimes a bit more time finding the right hire instead of the 'right now' hire is more important.

Keep up the great work!!

Best place to work!

Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive
    Current Employee - Corporate Account Executive

I have been working at DataStax full-time for more than a year

Pros

DataStax is a rapidly growing and successful startup company with strong core values and great leadership team who are willing to go above and beyond to help you succeed in your role.

DataStax will be a great place to work IF you are a motivated and self-starter individual, with strong work ethics, robust personality and professional mentality, who’s willing to work hard and fully contribute to succeed in a challenging and competitive work environment with lots of incentives and rewarding opportunities. So if this sounds like you, you will love working at DataStax!

In response to those negative reviews:

Your personal views are somewhat understandable…. BUT it is weak and unprofessional to justify your indolence and weaknesses by unfairly criticizing others just because you are unable to deliver in your role and/or do not fit well within our culture. Datastax is a rapidly growing STARTUP company with lots of exciting and upcoming changes, and individual contributions are crucial to its development and success. Therefore, rapid changes along with difficult decisions are the absolute necessities for any organization to evolve and succeed.

I have to say that I’m extremely proud to be part of this awesome team.

Cons

We are growing real fast and sometimes finding the qualified professional who fits well within our culture could be challenging.

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

Worked for DataStax? Contribute to the Community!