DataStax

www.datastax.com
  www.datastax.com
There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

Amazing technology coupled with amazing people.

I have been working at DataStax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great culture and priorities! Visibility, Accountability and Respect!

Ability to hire folks from all over the world... love that we're not restricted to a single geographical location.

CFO with Wall Street cred; can you say IPO in the future?

Cons

Will update if anything pops up, but nada as of right now.

49 Other Employee Reviews for DataStax (View Most Recent)

Extremely excited to be part of something so AMAZING!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at DataStax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You don't mind coming to work here... everyone is just as hardworking and dedicated as the next no matter which team you're on. From the Execs all the way down - everyone's heart is in it 100%, to help DataStax succeed. By far the BEST company I have ever worked for. Our CEO not only encourages us to "mingle" during lunch hour - but he too table hops himself, getting to know us all individually on a more intimate level. The culture is what truly makes this place ROCK... yes the free lunches, and unlimited supply of drinks and snacks help - but the people are what makes it all come together and makes the magic happen!

Cons

Cons? Seriously? I haven't found one yet... highly doubt I ever will

Keep it up! The monthly "Welcome to DataStax" meeting was a great idea! The way Billy shares his life with us and motivates us in that meeting was what honestly sealed the deal for me! His encouraging words and uplifting spirit make him so much more than just a CEO.

Rewarding, challenging start-up with huge potential and a great culture

Current Employee - Solutions Architect
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect

I have been working at DataStax full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company provides a great distributed software product, and does this using a very effective distributed work environment. The distributed working environment provides a good work/life balance. The technical challenges are interesting and cutting-edge. It's a rare find to be able to get hands-on experience in new technology with a company that has both a superbly talented team and a great culture. Plus the market upside for DataStax is huge.

Cons

It's a start-up and as such is experiencing normal growing pains. The company is growing very quickly and maintaining a culture while being sensitive to both new and tenured team members is always challenging.

Stay aggressive in market penetration and continue to hire the caliber of individuals that will protect the culture of this up-and-coming company.

There are newer employer reviews for DataStax