DataStax

www.datastax.com
  www.datastax.com
There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

CEO is awesome.

I have been working at DataStax full-time

Pros

The best thing about DataStax is that the CEO is awesome. He is smart, visionary, and really cares about people and about their careers.

Cons

It's a very fast growing company so at times it's takes extra effort to ensure that those who need to be informed about certain activities are included.Typical growing pains, but it's good that we have that awareness internally.

48 Other Employee Reviews for DataStax (View Most Recent)

Awesome

I have been working at DataStax

Pros

Fantastic technology, great market position. Best technical staff I've ever worked with. Amazing leadership from the CEO. A good company to work for and to do business with.

Cons

Fast paced. Growing like a rocket. A bit chaotic as a result. Average performers will not do well. Bring your A game.

Keep up the good work.

Unique and rewarding environment!

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at DataStax full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture, distributed working environment, senior management that actually cares about people. Open source culture in a corporate environment. As a remote worker you're the norm, not the exception.

Cons

Distributed. You have to make an effort to get to know your co-workers. For some people this works, for others it doesn't. High rate of growth means that once you're on board you need to adapt quickly to your role and find a way to make it work here.

Continue to build a people-centric company focused on values.

There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

Worked for DataStax? Contribute to the Community!