DataStax

www.datastax.com
There are newer employer reviews for DataStax

CEO is awesome.

I have been working at DataStax full-time

Pros

The best thing about DataStax is that the CEO is awesome. He is smart, visionary, and really cares about people and about their careers.

Cons

It's a very fast growing company so at times it's takes extra effort to ensure that those who need to be informed about certain activities are included.Typical growing pains, but it's good that we have that awareness internally.

49 Other Employee Reviews for DataStax (View Most Recent)

Working Smart, Changing the Industry and Real Distributed Culture

Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at DataStax full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great management, people listen to your opinions, amazing team members...plus innovation is real, there is flexibility with work/home balance. Process never becomes the bottleneck because management focuses on work quality that can scale for expected growth. I turned down 2 other offers to come here because of the people I got to interview with, the company's growth strategy, the enterprise customers and the flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Some team members are not distributed, perception tends to become difficult to those who have to be in office. It's important to use the face to face moments and make your efforts noticed and communicate often when delivering results.

I love that I'm always informed about things most companies keep under wraps. Keep it up. I never feel in the dark or uninformed. It's a great feeling and gives me even more incentive to work hard.

The best company to work for..period.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at DataStax full-time

Pros

Very experienced and professional executive team. Terrific technology with smart people around you. Everyday is exciting and super fun. Work is flexible and valued.

Cons

What do you mean by Cons? :-)

DataStax has THE BEST LEADERSHIP TEAM combined with AWESOME TECHNOLOGY. Keep at it.

There are newer employer reviews for DataStax