There are newer employer reviews for Datalogix

Exciting time to be at Datalogix - lots of change and challenge, and a great culture!

I have been working at Datalogix full-time

Pros

The opportunities for the organization over the next several years are tremendous! The culture is like one I have never seen before. DLX provides unlimited PTO, good health benefits, cross-fit, yoga, training, flexible schedules, recruiting bonus, and a huge commitment to charity. It is A LOT of hard work, but from that hard work we have been able to accomplish things that no other company has done before. The people are great too! While we are all extrememly busy, there are individuals who will give all that they can to lend a helping hand. Success at DLX is also based on performance, and not on tenure. If you want to grow and move within the organization, individuals must be willing to learn new things and do more (and not fall back on "I am just too busy" or "I have been here longer"). Lastly, the transparency from managment is also great. We always know where we stand as far as company performance and action is immediately taken to correct course if it is needed.

Cons

With fast growth comes challenges - that is the case at any company and is not unique to DLX. Some who have been with DLX for a while are struggling with the start-up environment that has developed from an established business. If you do not like a fast-paced change-filled environment, this is not the place for you. I thrive in this type of environment, so personally I do not have anything that I don't like about being here.

I think the vision is shared often but not in a consistent format across all managers. As a leadership team, clearly define what the vision is and communicate it often and at all levels in a consistent way.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Datalogix (View Most Recent)

Flexible hours, some nice employees, but extremely top heavy with Managers

I have been working at Datalogix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Love the flexibility, DLX Fit, and abundance food and drinks during monthly company meetings.

Cons

No real process in place for data to be shared between departments. The answer to bad work flow process is to hire more managers. For a company of this size, there are a lot of managers in place.

Work on overall company workflow process and stop hiring and creating management positions to make up for incompetent managers. Stop getting rid of the smart managers who want to make a difference and replacing them with less competent people just to have to hire additional managers under them later on. That is a great way to run a business into the ground.

Growing company with great people and fun, flexible environment

I have been working at Datalogix

Pros

High growth company, very transparent communication from leadership about business and results, competitive compensation (stock options and sales comp or bonus for all employees), rewards for hard work, lots of flexibility, fun coworkers

Cons

Must be energized by change to thrive here, enjoy fast-paced and frequently changing environment. Must be able to deal with ambiguity when changes cause things to not be well defined yet.

There are newer employer reviews for Datalogix

Worked for Datalogix? Contribute to the Community!