DatamanUSA
www.datamanusa.com Englewood, CO

Proceed with caution

Senior Software Developer Contractor (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at DatamanUSA

ProsAt first DatamanUSA seemed like a good company to contract for. They appeared to be open, honest and the project that they contracted me for was great!

ConsI was told that I had to finish the project in order to receive payment. I told them that I was not hesitant to do any further work unless I received payment. I was then used to finish the project so that DatamanUSA would receive the rest of their payment but I didn't receive my full payment. Now they are not returning my emails regarding payment.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to upper management would be to have respect for employees/contractors who go out of their way to make sure that DatamanUSA continues to be seen as a great company.

Be Cautious

Solutions Architect (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at DatamanUSA as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: At first glance DatamanUSA looks like a good company to work with: aggressive, many contacts, hard working, and many… Cons: I am having inordinate trouble getting paid. There were multiple ad-hoc changes to contracts, which felt like contract breeches. These changes caused… Advice to Senior Management: It would be good to stick to contract terms and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DatamanUSA.

Worked for DatamanUSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DatamanUSA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DatamanUSA CEO Nidhi Saxena. All reviews posted anonymously by DatamanUSA employees.