DatamanUSA

There are newer employer reviews for DatamanUSA

Be Cautious

Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR
Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR

I worked at DatamanUSA as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

At first glance DatamanUSA looks like a good company to work with: aggressive, many contacts, hard working, and many connections in State contracts. As someone who is looking for inroads to government programming work, it they looked promising.

Cons

I am having inordinate trouble getting paid. There were multiple ad-hoc changes to contracts, which felt like contract breeches. These changes caused much unnecessary work for my firm to manage, and would easily been avoided if Dataman disclosed the full terms of engagement up front.

It would be good to stick to contract terms and not deviate from them; it creates an environment of distrust.

3 Other Employee Reviews for DatamanUSA (View Most Recent)

Proceed with caution

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO

I worked at DatamanUSA

Pros

At first DatamanUSA seemed like a good company to contract for. They appeared to be open, honest and the project that they contracted me for was great!

Cons

I was told that I had to finish the project in order to receive payment. I told them that I was not hesitant to do any further work unless I received payment. I was then used to finish the project so that DatamanUSA would receive the rest of their payment but I didn't receive my full payment. Now they are not returning my emails regarding payment.

My advice to upper management would be to have respect for employees/contractors who go out of their way to make sure that DatamanUSA continues to be seen as a great company.

Beware of this company

Former Employee - Desktop Support in Hollywood, MD
    Former Employee - Desktop Support in Hollywood, MD

I worked at DatamanUSA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- None even the email was typed in 'broken' English

Cons

-I was contacted by an Allen, no last name, of Dataman USA Denver Colorado, concerning a resume I had posted.
    His accent was SO thick I could not understand him.

-This was supposedly for Northrop Grumman Information Systems, I do not believe this offer was legit.
    This ‘Allen’ insisted that I give him the last four digits of my social security number, via an email. I refused
    Next, this ‘Allen’ telephoned me and basically demanded that he need the last four digits of my SS number in order to submit my application to Northrop Grumman.
    I informed him that according to the SSA, this is absolutely NO REASON to supply an SS number prior to a hire comment.
    -Company offer jobs in which there are no contracts

Giving your Head Hunter fake American names does NOT give you the right to prey upon job seeker and to violate practices that our SSA deems unfit

There are newer employer reviews for DatamanUSA