Datameer

www.datameer.com

Innovative Unique Product and best of all Awesome People!

Marketing (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsDatameer is such an innovative company, I work with a lot of smart, talented and passionate people. Datameer has an amazing product that is very unique to the big data space. It has received a lot of traction in the news recently.

We just moved offices and the location in San Francisco is close to BART and being on the 4th floor we have an amazing view of the city! Light, bright and airy!

This is also an organization where they tend to recognize and promote within. I have seen several people in the sales and engineering department move up and around. Even their inside sales reps there is a career path and they can move into field sales. Virtually unheard of at my last organization.

ConsBeing a startup, sometimes certain projects take more time with work/life balance, but it is not all the time and what you do here, you can really see a difference and how it impacts business!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the innovation of the product. Recognize hard workers and be willing to be flexible with employees.

I love the company culture and people there

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Datameer full-time for less than a year

Pros: You can learn a lot. Lovely people with very positive… Cons: Company overall is very cost sensetive Advice to Senior Management: More stock or option to employees may generate a more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Always learning something new in a exploding technology

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Datameer full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Lots of opportunity to make a difference - Lean product with lots of potential - Great, smart, hard working people… Cons: - Not an environment to warm up a seat every day. - As a fast growing company, lots of challenges keeping… Advice to Senior Management: Fast growing companies need great people to take things to next level. Need to invest more resources to attract… More
There are newer reviews on Datameer.

Worked for Datameer? Contribute to the Community!