Datameer

www.datameer.com
  www.datameer.com
There are newer employer reviews for Datameer

Challenged for self improvement. Great people!

I have been working at Datameer full-time

Pros

Great people, innovative product, charismatic leadership. Management pushes employees hard to build character & skill.

Cons

Turn over takes toll on culture.

Encourage work/life balance.

Oct 6, 2014Senior Recruiter

Thanks for your comments. We understand we’re not perfect and definitely don’t claim to be. We do strive to be at a place where people like you can be proud to work at. There is a learning effort on ... More

19 Other Employee Reviews for Datameer (View Most Recent)

t's a sinking ship

I worked at Datameer full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The office is in San Francisco. There are good people who work there.

Cons

When the office looks a bit empty, he has his spies walk around to do attendance to see who is not in the office that day and yells at those people the next day.

If you want to be watched over like children and not trusted, then this would be a good place for you, if not, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time even interviewing.

Get rid of the main reason the culture is so terrible there. The CEO. He is the reason that the turn over is so high.

Advice to board: ask what the employee turnover rate is.

Dec 16, 2014CEO

I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience, I want you to know that I take your feedback very seriously.

Allow me to address a few of your comments. Datameer is a fast-growing startup
    ... More

Innovative Unique Product and best of all Awesome People!

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Datameer full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Datameer is such an innovative company, I work with a lot of smart, talented and passionate people. Datameer has an amazing product that is very unique to the big data space. It has received a lot of traction in the news recently.

We just moved offices and the location in San Francisco is close to BART and being on the 4th floor we have an amazing view of the city! Light, bright and airy!

This is also an organization where they tend to recognize and promote within. I have seen several people in the sales and engineering department move up and around. Even their inside sales reps there is a career path and they can move into field sales. Virtually unheard of at my last organization.

Cons

Being a startup, sometimes certain projects take more time with work/life balance, but it is not all the time and what you do here, you can really see a difference and how it impacts business!

Keep up with the innovation of the product. Recognize hard workers and be willing to be flexible with employees.

Oct 6, 2014Senior Recruiter

Thank you for your kind words! We love to hear about how much you love working at Datameer and do strive to make this company the best to work at in Big Data. We do appreciate your input!

There are newer employer reviews for Datameer