They are forward-looking and attempt to balance profits with employee satisfaction.

Current Employee - Network Consultant  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Network Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Dataprise full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will listen to your ideas and occasionally make changes that benefit employees rather than themselves. That is more than most companies will do.

Cons

The amount of billable hours required just to stay in good standing is 35+. That means anything you're doing for a client that isn't billable is basically coming out of your personal time. Frequent travel between client-sites means lunch can sometimes be tough to get for field engineers.

Stop harassing employees who "only" billed 35 hours in a week. At your billable rate, you're making 4375/week when we average 35 hours which is ~20k/month. The average salary is probably around 6k/month giving you a 14k/month margin on each field engineer (-benefits). We're all smart guys, realize this, and resent emails from management complaining about billable hours when we're doing all we can. Management also seems blind to the fact that there is a lot of work that can't be billed to clients (paperwork, some documentation, and correcting the occasional mistake that we or another DP engineer has made).

Mar 31, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to post a review working for Dataprise! We are glad to see that you overall have had a positive experience with us thus far and hope that continues. We appreciate your ... More

Other Reviews for Dataprise

Fantastic

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager  in  Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Reward high functioning employees with growth and responsibility. Salaries are competitve and benefits good. Work is challenging.

Cons

Nothing significant. It has been a very positive place to work and I have enjoyed a very productive career there.

Mar 31, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

Thank you so much! We are glad to hear you enjoy working at Dataprise and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with us.

Eye opening, and not in a good way

Current Employee - Network Consultant  in  Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Network Consultant in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time for more than a year

Pros

Got a chance to become an Exchange\VM Ware expert. No coattail riding techs. everyone is super smart

Cons

Management is a joke. Uncaring and have unrealistic expectations. Remote engineers on the weekends work by themselves. Customers complain about wait times not realizing that the poor soul is there by himself\herself dealing with the potential 700 plus customers that may call.

Talk to your techs. Bypass the manager team leads. They are brainless automatons

Mar 31, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you have been able to learn some new Exchange and VMware skills and are enjoying working with our smart staff members. We believe we have since ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Dataprise.

Worked for Dataprise? Contribute to the Community!