Datavail

There are newer employer reviews for Datavail

Consulting Senior SQL Server DBA

Current Employee - Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in Denver, CO

I have been working at Datavail full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You can work from home sometimes and they are always working to get new business.

Cons

Don;t get to meet with the rest of the company

Keepp doing what you're doing. Business seems good.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Datavail (View Most Recent)

Don't bother giving 2 weeks notice!

Former Employee - Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in Denver, CO

I worked at Datavail full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good salary and benefits. You can work from home sometimes. Coworkers are generally good.

Cons

You can get thrown into new situations and jobs with no training or help from management. Absolutely no response from the company after I gave notice. Only clue I had was that all my access was denied the next day. I was still meeting with clients at the time.

My resignation was handled very unprofessionally. The only official notice I got was from Trinet, our benefits company. That came several days later.

Unhygienic, unhealthy and unprofessional HR recruitment team in India

I have been working at Datavail full-time

Pros

Didn't see any Pros for this company in India. Recruiting HR People are very much frustrating and dont know the cullture.

Cons

The recruiting staff (HR staff) in India showed a very unhygienic, unhealthy and unprofessional attitude to one of their requirement. One fine day I got a call from them for one of their requirement. They asked me various questions and my current CTC, expected CTC notice period and all. I told them that I want 30 to 40 hike on my current CTC. They agreed to that and processed my resume and conducted 3-4 rounds of interview including 2 rounds form US over skype. After every thing done they told me that they ere not able to offer more than my current CTC. So please do not trust them and be care full.... they are just wasting every body's time .... seems they have lots of time to spend and they are doing so by calling the candidates....again very very unhygienic, unhealthy and unprofessional staff they have in HR team in India......

Please work with your recruiting team in India for better result and productivity. They are just wasting time of others... they might have much time to waste but they don't have right to waste other's time....

There are newer employer reviews for Datavail