Datrose
www.datrose.com Webster, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Best intentions don't equal best places to work

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Durham, NC

I worked at Datrose full-time for more than a year

Pros- Reasonable pay rates
- Decent work-life balance
- Engaged leadership

Cons- Poor, high cost benefits
- Overly secretive environment
- Lack of communication to all levels
- No employee development programs

Advice to Senior ManagementHonesty, folks. It's the best policy. If your benefits are expensive, disclose this up front. If you don't have clear paths for advancement, don't advertise that you do. If you're not planning to expand and offer additional opportunities, don't sell that pipe dream to candidates.

Spend more time explaining policies and procedures to employees, and less time trying to protect yourselves from mistakes. More training and development = less correcting and attrition.

Run- Far Away (durham, nc call center)

Call Center Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Datrose full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everyone you work with understands your pain. Cons: 1. You will never get a raise- unless you get promoted (they already have who they want in mind before even posting the open position) 2.… Advice to Senior Management: give raises, give incentives, and for the love of god… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place for a spring board

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Datrose full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent Pay (15$ per hour) Decent co-workers. If you're looking for something to hold you over… Cons: Benefits after 90 days employment. No Paid Time Off until 1 year of employment. No Unpaid Time Off. Benefits are expensive, better to… Advice to Senior Management: If you say you are there to help your team members advance, then do so. Be more pro-active in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Datrose.

Worked for Datrose? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Datrose reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Datrose CEO William W Rose. All reviews posted anonymously by Datrose employees.