Datrose

www.datrose.com
  www.datrose.com
There are newer employer reviews for Datrose

It seemed to start well, but it deteriorated very badly.

Former Employee - Agent in Durham, NC
Former Employee - Agent in Durham, NC

I worked at Datrose as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Other than the fact that it beats having to draw unemployment, there aren't really any. There is the dignity of being employed, but beyond that; not much else.

Cons

The office culture is: overt micro-management, preferential treatment concerning advancement opportunities, based upon arbitrary personal opinion and borderline inappropriate personal relationships. Management has this way of keeping you under their thumb once you have infringed on their judgment, and they have this way of "finding things" wrong with your performance, almost as a means of retaliation. As a person who had been there for many years, the last 2 years there were some of the worst of my 27 year working career...I am very disappointed with the way things went for me personally, and I watched as it went pretty much the same way for MANY others before me. The disappointment for me, is that I really loved the work, but the way the work environment is controlled didn't and in my opinion never will make things better out there...

I wish them well...but I'm not certain how well it's going to go. Either way, I'm just glad I won't be affected either way. What's funny is, that if I ever find out that they changed back to the way things were, I'd actually be interested in going back. I loved the work that much.

My advice to ANYONE still working there: Hang if you can hang. My advice to anyone considering it: if you can't find anything else, then you gotta do what you gotta do. I just pray that that working here is your LAST and most desperate option; because otherwise you should NOT take this job...you will eventually regret it.

4 Words: Be about the people.

4 More: Stop sleeping with management.

4 more: Stop micro-managing; it's unethical.

and a few more for the road: This was the BEST job I ever had in terms of the job itself. But in the end, I got offered up by management for no other reason so unethical as the saving of some hours. I am perpetually offended by that, and I will never forget that my hard work and dedication to that work got played out as if I was negligent and irresponsible...

And that really hurt. Personally.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Datrose (View Most Recent)

Awful experience

Former Employee - Call Center Technician in Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Call Center Technician in Durham, NC

I worked at Datrose

Pros

the option to have a 4x10 schedule

Cons

Micromanaged
    zero tolerance for electronic devices
    does not put customer first, the job is about just moving calls
    moving desks constantly for no apparent reason at all
    no pay raises ever, people working there 3 years longer than I did were getting the same pay
    no raises when you do get a promotion, which doesn't make since
    very high turnover

stop micromanaging and looking over the shoulders of employees

Horrible Company

Former Employee - Ces in Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Ces in Durham, NC

I worked at Datrose full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Datrose has no Pros. They lie to there employees constantly.

Cons

No leadership, People still making what they started with 2-3 years after working with Datrose.

Dont promise peopl the world then fall way short.

There are newer employer reviews for Datrose